ISRA VISION is a leading provider of industrial image processing technologies with more than 1,200 employees across 25 locations worldwide.
As part of the Machine Vision division of the Atlas Copco Group, a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity applications, we provide
innovative and intelligent industrial solutions ranging from surface inspection to software-controlled robotics systems for smart factory automation.
We have been driven by passion, commitment, and diversity for over 35 years.
Join our global team at our Istanbul location
APPLICATION ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- Installation, commissioning, and final acceptance of our products for surface inspection and quality assurance at well-known
- customers from the automotive, paper, printing, glass, metal and plastics industries
- Commissioning of new installations and maintenance of existing systems
- Implementation of technical training courses in an international environment
- Adapting and setting the user interfaces to the needs of the customer
- Routine service calls on installed systems
- Development and support of customer solutions in cooperation with project and product management
- Technical contact (m/f/d) and support for our customers
- Completed training as engineering studies (automation technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, optics,
- image processing or computer science)
- Professional experience as an application or service engineer
- Craftsmanship in the electrical assembly of complex systems
- Confident use of MS Office programs
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Traveling around %80
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written Turkish and English
- Knowledge of image processing or measurement technology desirable
What you can expect from us:
- Be part of a fast-growing technology and market leader, as part of the global Atlas Copco Group
- Independent work in committed international teams
- Extensive opportunities for continued development
- Distinctive work-life balance culture to balance career and family life
- Competitive employee incentives
- Wide range of health and fitness services
Join our team
We offer a future-oriented perspective with a globally operating high-tech company. Are you interested? Then apply now, stating your salary requirements and complete documents (CV, references) via our application form.