ISRA VISION is a leading provider of industrial image processing technologies with more than 1,200 employees across 25 locations worldwide. As part of the Machine Vision Division of the Atlas Copco Group, a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity applications, we stand for innovative and intelligent industrial solutions ranging from surface inspection to software-controlled robotics systems for smart factory automation. Passion, commitment, and diversity have driven us for over 35 years.
Join our global team at our DARMSTADT location as
BUSINESS CONTROLLER (F/M/D)
- Lead and develop the finance function at Isra and implement the business control tools, processes and key metrics needed to follow up the production, engineering (projects), administration, sales and R&D processes in line with business needs and the way we do things.
- Review and continuously improve existing financial processes in the following key areas:
- Revenue recognition (POC)
- Inventory valuation –Standard costing
- Projects profitability (pre/post calculation)
- Production & engineering variance accounting
- R&D project follow up and capitalization
- Continuously drive the analysis and improvement activities of the working capital structure.
- Actively support the integration of the ISRA group into Atlas Copco and the transition from group consolidation of ISRA subsidiaries to independent local entity reporting.
- Drive the implementation of the new ERP AX2012 for the financial processes.
- Drives the integration of Quiss and Perceptron & Isra in Central Europe toward a PC/CC business model.
- Continuously pursue administrative efficiency and eliminate/automate non-value added tasks in the organization.
- Develop a good internal control environment in order to protect the company assets and to make sure that financial reporting and accounting matters are in accordance with FAM and local statutory accounting practice in cooperation with the local accounting teams.
- Responsibility for statutory audit and liaison with auditors. Ensuring compliance to tax policy/regulation including liaison with tax authorities and advisers.
- Significant experience as business controller in a customer center and/or Product company in an international environment.
- Prior experience with integration of companies within Atlas Copco.
- Good analytical capability and a strong concern for quality and accuracy
- Good communication skills and abilities to work both independently and in teams
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience from ERP systems (SAP) is advantage
- Experience from Business Intelligence systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of ‘The Way we do things’ relating to accounting and controlling
- The successful candidate will have a university degree in Business Administration and a couple of years of experience from accounting and/or controlling.
- Very good knowledge in English, written and spoken
These are your benefits
- Working for a fast-growing technology and market leader, as part of the traditional, globally operating Atlas Copco Group
- Independent work in committed international teams
- Extensive opportunities for continued development
- Distinctive work-life balance culture to balance career and family life
- Competitive employee incentives through corporate benefits
- Wide range of health and fitness services
Join our team
We offer you a future-oriented perspective with a globally operating high-tech company. Are you interested? Then apply now, stating your salary requirements and complete documents (CV, references) via our application form.
For more information, you can also contact our recruiting team by phone at +49 (6151) 948 - 0.