ISRA VISION is a leading provider of industrial image processing technologies with more than 1,200 employees across 25 locations worldwide.As part of the Machine Vision division of the Atlas Copco Group, a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity applications, we provideinnovative and intelligent industrial solutions ranging from surface inspection to software-controlled robotics systems for smart factory automation. We have been driven by passion, commitment, and diversity for over 35 years.
Join our global team at our Herten location as
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER BU GLASS (F/M/D)
- Sales management and business development of complex inspection solutions to major Key Accounts in the GLASS industry
- Key Account Management: Focus on valuable customers, acquisition and closing of package deals
- Develop and maintain relationship with prospective and existing customers in Eastern Europe, Middle East. Further development opportunity to further European and oversea regions possible.
- Regular visits to customers in the respective area
- Monitor and analyze the market situation/competition and definition of customer potentials
- Research new markets, promote sales leads and identify and develop new business opportunities
- Create opportunities and securing further sustainable growth for the business unit (division)
- Provide regular reports on revenue forecasts, including market and customer trends
- Responsible for the entire sales process – sales strategy, proposal development and negotiation to the conclusion of the contract
- Support of customer events
- Member of the trade show team / visit of trade shows
- Successfully completed studies in the field of technology (e.g. automation technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, image processing or computer science)
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience with a successful track record in selling to the manufacturing industry, preferably for automation, measurement or machine equipment
- Knowledge of Glass material and market is an advantage
- Willingness to travel worldwide (customers and ISRA locations)
- Independent working style, quick comprehension and high social skills, as well as assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to work independently, as well as a sense of responsibility
- Very good communication skills in German, English and Turkish would be an advantage
These are your benefits
- Collaboration with an international technology and market leader
- Independent work in a committed team with experienced colleagues
- International projects and challenging tasks
- Permanent employment
- Annual bonus
- Company Car
Join our team
We offer you a future-oriented perspective with a globally operating high-tech company. Are you interested? Then apply now, stating your salary requirements and complete documents (CV, references) via our application form.
For more information, you can also contact our recruiting team by phone at +49 (6151) 948 - 0.