ISRA VISION is a leading provider of industrial image processing technologies with more than 1,200 employees across 25 locations worldwide. As part of the Machine Vision division of the Atlas Copco Group, a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity applications, we provide innovative and intelligent industrial solutions ranging from surface inspection to software-controlled robotics systems for smart factory automation.
We have been driven by passion, commitment, and diversity for over 35 years.
Join our global team at our Herten location
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (F/M/D)
- Technically comprehensive and continuous customer care worldwide
- On-site customer service and on-site customer support
- Realization of customer orientated solutions at the client’s premises
- System calibration and optimization in line with client’s expectations
- Creation of detailed visit reports after on-site service visits
- Regular service checks of installed systems and forwarding unsolved issues to the supervisor
- Inform client´s about suggested upgrades and needful spare parts
- Successfully completed training as a technician, mechatronics technician or completed engineering degree (e.g. automation technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, machine vision or computer science)
- Experience in technical on-site service and knowledge of image processing (not mandatory)
- Convincing with flexibility and resilience, an independent working style and bring along a high level of teamwork-orientation
- Thriving on personal responsibility and being customer oriented
- Willingness to travel and owner of a valid driver’s license
- Very good IT skills, especially in MS Office applications and ticketing systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Very good language skills in German and English
These are your benefits
- Working for a fast-growing technology and market leader, as part of the long-standing, globally operating Atlas Copco Group
- Independent work in committed international teams
- Extensive opportunities for continued development
- Distinctive work-life balance culture to balance career and family life
- Competitive employee incentives through corporate benefits
- Wide range of health and fitness services
Join our team
We offer a future-oriented perspective with a globally operating high-tech company. Are you interested? Then apply now, stating your salary requirements and complete documents (CV, references) via our application form.
For more information, you can also contact our recruiting team by phone at +49 (6151) 948 - 0.