ISRA VISION is a leading provider of industrial image processing technologies with more than 1,200 employees across 25 locations worldwide. As part of the Machine Vision division of the Atlas Copco Group, a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity applications, we provide innovative and intelligent industrial solutions ranging from surface inspection to software-controlled robotics systems for smart factory automation. We have been driven by passion, commitment, and diversity for over 35 years.
Join our global team at our United Kingdom location in the Birmingham area as:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER METAL (F/M/D)
- Technically comprehensive and continuous customer care worldwide
- Installation, commissioning, and handover of our products/systems as well as quality assurance for different clients in different industries (e.g. metal, glass etc.)
- Realization of solutions at the client´s premises
- Adjustment and calibration of user interfaces in line with the client´s expectations
- To share knowledge and experiences gained with colleagues worldwide through accurate documentation
- Regular service checkups of installed systems
- To pass unsolved cases/issues to the supervisor
- Maintenance and system checks up to "high-end-system-tuning"
- Complete and submit reports after successful field execution
- Actively seek customer feedback to drive customer satisfaction and deliver value to the customer
- Readiness to travel is a must
- Successfully completed training as a technician, mechatronics technician or completed engineering degree (e.g. automation technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, machine vision or computer science)
- Experience in the area of service, ideally in the sectors of special machine construction (mechanically/electronically complex machines), plant construction and/or automation solutions
- Convincing with flexibility and resilience, an independent working style, and bringing along a high level of teamwork-orientation
- Thriving on personal responsibility and being customer-oriented
- Willingness to travel
- Very good IT skills, especially in MS Office applications
- Very good written and spoken English skills
What you can expect of us:
- Be part of a fast-growing technology and market leader, as part of the global Atlas Copco Group
- Independent work in committed international teams
- Extensive opportunities for continued development
- Distinctive work-life balance culture to balance career and family life
- Competitive employee incentives
- Permanent position
- Regular team events and further training measures
- Appropriate performance-related salary
Join our team!
We offer a future-oriented perspective with a globally operating high-tech company. Are you interested? Then apply now, stating your salary requirements and complete documents (CV, references) via our application form.