ISRA VISION is a leading international provider of machine vision solutions. A global leader with more than 30 years of expertise, the company now employs about 900 people at more than 25 sites around the world.
More than 10,000 successful surface inspection and 3D machine vision installations worldwide confirm ISRA’s position as a technology leader. Day after day, our innovative systems provide solutions for a wide range of quality and process requirements from customers in diverse industries.
Grow with us in this dynamic and future-oriented market and join our Automotive team in the UK&I as
APPLICATION ENGINEER AUTOMOTIVE (F/M/D)
- You are our face to our customers in the UK automotive industry.
- Performing site surveys, installations, maintenance, and repairs on vision inspections systems ensures 24/7 highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Configuration of system hardware, software and network components is your daily business.
- You inform our customers proactively about problem prevention opportunities, provide overview of installation activity and site-specific information.
- You not only understand customer goals, you identify consequences of various solutions and develop an installation and escalation plan.
- Conduct training for our high-end-systems completes our full-service promise to our customers.
- You’ve gained some work experience in a similar role preferably in the automotive industry already. Machine Vision or Automation knowledge and robotics is an advantage.
- A technical degree forms the theoretical basis for high performance in this important position.
- Travelling required (approx. 80%) and visiting different client sites.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
This is ISRA VISION
We rely on a strong international team, high achievement, individual support, and professional development. We encourage and support every single team member in taking on a high level of responsibilities for their role and advancing their personal and professional skills. A friendly environment and a culture of constructive feedback are particularly helpful in achieving this goal. Our collaboration is built on a foundation of appreciation and mutual respect.
Now it’s up to you!
Please apply directly via Linkedin or send us your application including an English CV, availability and salary by mail: email@example.com.
Interested? Now it's up to you!
To apply, please complete the online application form.