ISRA VISION is a leading international provider of machine vision solutions. A global leader with more than 30 years of expertise, the company now employs about 800 people at more than 25 sites around the world.
More than 10,000 successful surface inspection and 3D machine vision installations worldwide confirm ISRA’s position as a technology leader. Day after day, our innovative systems provide solutions for a wide range of quality and process requirements from customers in diverse industries.
To do this, we rely on a strong international team, high achievement, individual support, and professional development. We encourage and support every single team member in taking on a high level of responsibilities for their role and advancing their personal and professional skills. A friendly environment and a culture of constructive feedback are particularly helpful in achieving this goal. Our collaboration is built on a foundation of appreciation and mutual respect.
Grow with us in this dynamic and future-oriented market and join our team in Atlanta, Georgia as
MARKETING MANAGER AMERICA (F/M/D)
- Research, designing local marketing concepts & aligning with central marketing & sales for Americas (USA, Canada, South America ( mainly Mexico & Brazil)
- Designing positioning concepts & statements for standard products as well as new products in the Americas region
- Promote and market brand and products locally to support the long-term growth of the company in alignment with central marketing
- Coordinating local marketing projects on-/and offline in the Americas
- Develop and manage strategic partner relationships on co-marketing promotional campaigns
- Set-up of PR network to all BU relevant technical magazines within North America, managing the local marketing managers in the Americas
- Designing a local contact strategy to create new leads in alignment with central marketing & sales
- Creation of press articles by taking in consideration the local cultural specialties
- Develop, manage execute, and analyze marketing plans in relation to global marketing plans
- Design, control & manage national and local events like trade fairs as well as in-house event
- Build and communicate marketing calendars, checklists and timelines for local activities
- Manage & proof read translation of promotional & online material into English, Spanish, Portuguese with the local representatives in SA
- Creation and controlling of internal and external advertising material – on- and offline
- Design & manage local web presence & social channels, online direct-mailings and digital media campaigns in alignment with central marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 8 years
- Team leader position for at least 3 years
- Extensive knowledge in the field of B2B (surface inspection and industrial automation) or industry-related
- Marketing & Customer Experience mainly in the North American Markets in B2B and in the field of Machine Vision, but also covering South America
- University degree in related field: Marketing, communications with technical background or understanding
- Designing 360 Degree Marketing concepts & go-to-market strategies B2B for offline & online channels (social, digital, digital/paid media
- Understanding customer experience offline & online in the Americas
- Good network, experience in Press, Marketing and Trade Shows within B2B sector
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. German language skills are beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Interested? Now it’s up to you!
Please apply via mail and send us your application including CV, availability and salary to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Now it's up to you!
To apply, please complete the online application form.