ISRA VISION AG is a leading technology provider of industrial image processing (Machine Vision). Well-known customers from various industries rely on our solutions for surface inspection of paper, foils, glass, metal and 3D Machine Vision. Our 900 employees* at 25 locations worldwide are committed to the success of our listed company.
Become a part of our more than 30-year success story and support our team at our location in Barcelona as
APPLICATION ENGINEER SURFACE INSPECTION (W/M/D)
- Being the project manager and the responsible person for all projects with our customers
- Comprehensive and continued technical support of our customers
- System installation, start-up and commissioning of ISRA systems at the customer site
- Customer training
- Adjusting and setting up of user interfaces according to customer requirements
- Providing routine scheduled and emergency service for installed systems
- Closely working with ISRA systems and customers to meet or exceed customer requirements
- University degree in the field of automation technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, machine vision or computer science
- Electronic and good IT skills (hardware and software)
- Service experience in the Plastic, Paper, Metal or Converting Industry, machine vision, start-up and installation are desirable
- Problem solving and technical skills with willingness to accept personal responsibility
- Mobility and willingness to travel
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Accustomed to work from home office
- Collaboration with an international technology and market leader
- Independent work in a committed team with experienced colleagues
- International projects and challenging tasks
- Permanent employment
- Extensive opportunities for further training
Come on board
Are you looking for new challenges? Then apply, stating your salary requirements and complete documents (CV, references) preferably by online application or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any general questions regarding your application, please contact our recruiting team at +49 (6151) 948 - 0.
Interested? Now it's up to you!
To apply, please complete the online application form.