Machine vision systems are used in today`s assembly shops on innovative automotive production lines to enhance quality and increase throughput.
Automotive glass assembly
- 3D Robot visionand 3D stereo robot vision for the precise location and position determination in automotive, glass pick-up recognition of automotive glass by robot gripper, and recognition of automotive glass position for automated assembly
- Glue bead inspection for presence, height, and continuity
- Gap measurement of assembled parts
- Both when stationary and with the sensor on the gripper
- 3D robot vision position recognition of doors in the robot gripper and of the door opening for optimal assembly according to the "best-fit" process, followed by measurement of the gap.
Gap and flushness inspection
- Color invariant, contact-free optical inspection independent of surface type and transition of materials (glass - steel, plastic - glass, plastic - plastic ...)
Wheel, sunroof cartridge, roof lining, door sealing, cockpit and component assembly
General component assembly
- 3D robot vision position recognition for automated assembly
- Fully automated type recognition and verification of components
- Inspection for completeness and presence of components