Mastering solar cell efficiency and production yield
As decarbonization progresses, the demand for sustainably generated electricity will continue to grow in the future. The design of a new solar cell production facility is complex and demanding. Whether you want to add intelligent inspection technologies to an existing production facility or plan a completely new factory:
The goal is always to keep the cost per watt as low as possible.
Meet us at the trade fair:
Intersolar EU in Munich, 14 - 16.06.2023, A2.309
Our approach: More efficiency
Regarding reducing the cost per watt, two factors, in particular, are decisive: the cell quality produced and the running costs . Both is key to higher effiency.
High efficiency cells like IBC, Heterojunction, or TopCon have higher performance, but at the same time, their production and inspection are more demanding than that of standard solar cells.
When multi line concepts with 10 or more lines running in parallel, a short commissioning phase, and a lack of manpower arise, expertise is required to keep operation costs as low as possible and cell quality as high as possible at the same time .
Mastering cell quality and production yield is crucial for higher efficiency. Fast set ups with short installation times, steady workflow without downtimes, and the best quality produced are key. Intelligent concepts and technologies accelerate commissioning and raise efficiency and profitability in PV manufacturing.
Our technical papers provide valuable insights into two typical challenges.
Why is calibration so important?
The exact initial calibration of all systems is the basis for fast commissioning. Learn how the effort invested for precise calibration pays off many times when settings can be rolled out at different lines and factories later.
Alignment control for high efficiency cells
Particularly in the case of cutting edge high efficiency cells, numerous process steps must be positioned precisely in relation to one another. Learn why checking the alignment marks is often not accurate enough to detect position deviations and how false security can result in high costs.
Visionary solutions. For quality. For efficiency. For sure.
A new cell factory brings with it a multitude of challenges. We support you in planning and implementing your AOI projects with our experience and expertise. And thus create the conditions for effcient manufacturing of the future.
With ISRA VISION / GP Solar, you have a strong partner at your side who accompanies you step by step from planning and technical implementation to service and support to master cell quality and production yield from the very beginning.
- Tailor-made: Our inspection solutions are individually tailored to your requirements and cell technologies.
- Short ramp-up: With our solutions, your lines are quickly up and running to full capacity.
- Resource-efficient: With our solutions, redundant work is eliminated. You need less manpower for commissioning and operation.
- Experienced: We are a strong partner with unique inspection technology and high implementation strength for MW to GW environments.
- Availability: Reliable delivery, fast service and support.
- Which inspection solutions fit best for which specific applications and cell technologies?
- How can existing equipment be used as efficiently as possible?
- How can new lines be put into operation as quickly as possible?
- What is essential in multi-line management?
- How can central system control and yield management be implemented?
- We offer a unique inspection portfolio for the entire PV manufacturing line.
- We have high-level expertise in solar cell inspection and understand the specific challenges of each cell technology.
- With Connected PV 4.0. you keep a holistic view of your manufacturing chain - from the individual system to the global quality and yield comparison.
Learn, in the scientific article of Imaging and Machine Vision Europe magazine, how ISRA VISION meets the requirements for higher inspection speed while increasing the efficiency of the process. Read article.
Achieve best reliability for quality and production processes. Download valuable information now or contact us directly.
Get in touch if you have any questions. We will be happy to advise you.
ISRA VISION China
ISRA VISION GmbH
ISRA VISION GmbH
ISRA VISION India
ISRA VISION GmbH
+49 172 2980 720
We look forward to meeting you at one of the above events or at a personal appointment. Leave your preferences in the message field.
Elements marked with * are required.