Reliable surface inspection ensures the quality of glossy components
Deformations, uneven surfaces, and indentations, for example, can significantly impact the function of the components. Reflective and also curved surfaces are usually extremely sensitive and difficult to inspect.
Deflectometry for 100% inspection
Automated, AI-based 3D quality assurance with SpecGAGE3D guarantees defect detection and form control in a single system.
Based on the measurement process of deflectometry, surface defects are already detected and classified during the production process. Shape deviations are calculated based on the CAD model.
As a result, the sensor ensures the traceability of production defects, the rejection of defective parts, and continuous process improvement, for increased productivity.
Benefits of 3D quality control with SpecGAGE3D
- High measurement speed
- Objectivity and reliability
- Production optimization with clear defect classification and traceability
- Capable of full automation: 24/7 continuous operation
- 100% automatic defect detection and form control for reflective surfaces
- Determination of stable and comparable values
- Multi-part and large-part inspection
- Global form and defect control in one system
- Real-time production monitoring & process control
Inspection and form measurement of glossy or transparent components, such as
- Automotive interior/exterior
- Mobile end devices
- Measurement process: phase-measuring deflectometry
- Measuring fields: 300 x 200 – 600 x 400 mm²
- Lateral resolution: ~ 20–240 µm
- Typical measurement time: 3–12 seconds